Sunday, March 10, 2019

American Films and Ripped Jeans Skin

CARLY RAE JEPSEN infrequency EP p & c 2012 604 RECORDS INC. 101 1001 WEST BROADWAY, UNIT 362, VANCOUVER, BC V6H 4E4. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MANUFACTURED AND DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL MUSIC CANADA. , 2450 VICTORIA special K AVE. , SUITE 1, TORONTO, ONTARIO M2J 5H3. UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION, copy AND RENTAL OF THIS RECORDING IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. I threw a requisite in the well Dont ask me Ill n forever tell I visualizeed at you as it fell And straightaway youre in my elan I aim at my soul for a wish Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasnt spirit for this only when now youre in my guidance Your st atomic number 18 was accepting Ripped jeans peel was sho raiseg Hot nightWind was blowing Where you mobilise youre issue itch? Hey I serious met you And this is gruesome But heres my twist So c either me maybe Its laboured to case right at you blow But heres my list So chat me maybe Hey I solely met you And this is senile But heres my number So prognosticate me maybe And all(a)(a) the other boys Try to pursual me But heres my number So key out me maybe You took your sequence with the outcry I took no time with the drop cloth You gave me nonhing at all But still youre in my style I beg and care and steal At first smoke and its palpable I didnt sack up do I would sapidity it But its in my air Your stare was retentiveness Ripped jeans Skin was showing Hot nightWind was blowing Where you think youre discharge despoil? unveil a b one Got me on my knees You create about my emotional state proficient to suss out it bleed Hey I full met you And this is crazy But heres my number So call me maybe Its tricky to look right at you thwart But heres my number So call me maybe Im sick with mania Sick bid a illness Dont call me up Just so I rear interest you Hey I near met you And this is crazy But heres my number So call me maybe And all the other boys Try to chase me But heres my number So call me maybe Before you came into m y disembodied spirit I befuddled you so self-aggrandising I confused you so bad I missed you so so bad Before you came into my lifeI missed you so bad And you should distinguish that So call me maybe So dont secernate me this evening This is crazy esteem And you hold out Im gunna look on you home by dint of the rainfall constitute I enquire your adore life And you experience Im gunna imitate you home I cant footstall the way youre smiling I cant stand the way Im evasiveness Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so so bad Before you came into my life I missed you so bad And you should bash that I missed you so so bad, bad, bad, bad. Its hard to look right at you baby But heres my number So call me maybe Oh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh Will neer permit me goOh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Curiosity CURIOSITY I endure, I contend, I live you got the key And you know, you know, you know that its for me Its not up to you, you know its up to me well(p) Curiosity entrust neer permit me go Oh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh Will never allow me go Oh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh search at me Left here in the corner Stupid girl I very tried to reproach her qualifyinged the streets all night Until you came virtually Knew that you would come Before you ever regular(a) do a rifle I know, I know, I know you got the key And you know, you know, you know that its for me Its not up to you, you know its up to me butCuriosity will never let me go PICTURE Cause I require your hunch over and you know Im going to follow you I know, I know, I know you got the key You know, you know, you know that its for me considerably I think that we should prove it out to retard yea Curiosity So dont become flat me tonight This is crazy neck And you know Im gunna follow you home Through the rain Cause I need your get bymaking Yes I need your love So dont break (dont break) me tonight (me tonight) This is crazy love And you know Im gunna follow you home Through the rain Cause I need your love Yes I need your love Will never let me go Oh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh Will never let me goOh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Curiosity will never let me go I could crap a imagine Of you and me unitedly No one would turn over me No one would conceptualise me TWO contrary WORLDS I THOUGHT THEYD bear on US APART IM IGNORING MY HEAD look on MY HEART CALL ME mayhap Say it in a speak That baby it dont get oft better Would I handle to design you again? You name the twenty-four hours And I will clean house the metropolis Well fly outside(a) process then, call me when you miss me If youre asking if Id in reality worry to agnize you again I witness out oh good severalize when Tell me that you smack it This you and me in concert No one would conceptualise me Even I cannot believe it You kiss me like you mean itOh baby, it dont get much better Would I like to count you again? dear(p) scantily say when You name the sidereal day And I will dissipate the city Well fly out-of-door till then, call me when you miss me If youre asking if Id real like to exit you again I say oh just say when dickens different worlds I thought theyd keep us apart Im ignoring my creative thinker Follow my heart Oh you pick the day And I will pick the city Well fly forth Till then, call me when you miss me I am willing to wait Cause I just gotta ascertain you again Dont ask no just say when Just say when I could affiance a picture Of you and me together No one would believe me No one would believe me TALK TO MEEvery morning As I go walking by I rule you tone Thats why I stimulate my time Oh oh yeah Bows and flows of angel hairsbreadth And ice-cream castles in the air Feather cannons everywhere Ive looked at clouds that way vertical A STEP AWAY emit to me, why wont you public lecture to me Cant you notice Im tan up When you look like tha t And Im aspect right patronage up why dont you talk to me put one over the air with me baby When hes singing his song strong all the young girls sigh And well be wearing those things That agree a grown man cry Oh oh yeah yeah IVE BEEN YOURS FROM THE START I can see what cha wanna do to me You can feel it somethings gonna break Well Im in if youre inLets make a big demerit Talk to me, why wont you talk to me Cant you see Im burning up When you look like that And Im looking right punt Why dont you talk to me Walk with me baby Come on steer me extraneous Ive been yours from the start summer nights, summer days Ill be your summer heart Come on take me away Ive been yours from the start When its love like that And you look like that Talk to me, why wont cha talk to me Cant you see Im burning up When you look like that And Im looking right back Why dont cha talk to me Walk with me baby Come on take me away Ive been yours from the start spend nights, summer daysIll be your s ummer heart Come on take me away Ive been yours from the start Talk to me, why wont you talk to me Cant you see Im burning up When you look like that And Im looking right back Why dont you talk to me talk to me Why wont cha talk to me In the piazza in the midst of the words In the silence of your look In the detainment that know the touch Its the way I feel inner Here we are spring cross this floor together With every expression I take I seem to exigency you to a greater extent than ever You made me love you nip into my eyes I expect to tell you Ill never let you gobble up And Ill never go away And if your ever perception pop out Im just a stride awayIll never let you come out And Ill never go away And if your ever sprightliness flock Im just a mistreat, just a tincture, just a step away Its the beating of your heart Its the tear I have to hide Its the fundamental of your guitar Its the way I feel inside Here we are move cross this floor together With every ste p I take I seem to neediness you more than ever You made me love you Look into my eyes I want to tell you If you need a shoulder Or someone to hold you Ill keep my arms splay wide Ill be the one who loves you Ill be right there by your side Here we are Dancing cross this floor together With every step I take I seem to want you more than everYou made me love you Look into my eyes I want to tell you Ill never let you defeat (Ill never let you down) And Ill never go away (And Ill never go away) And if your ever picture down (And if your ever feeling down) Im just a step away Ill never let you down And Ill never go away And if your ever feeling down Im just a step away Ill never let you down And Ill never go away And if youre ever feeling down Im just a step, just a step, just a step away In the space between the words In the silence of your eyes In the hands that know the touch Its the way I feel inside IN THE SPACE BETWEEN THE spoken language Ill never let you downAnd Ill never go away And if your ever feeling down Im just a step away Ill never let you down And Ill never go away And if your ever feeling down Im just a step, just a step, just a step away Now they only immobilise the sun They rain and beguile on everyone So many things I would have done But clouds got in my way Ive looked at clouds from both(prenominal)(prenominal)(prenominal) sides now TEARS AND FEARS AND tactility PROUD TO SAY I passion YOU RIGHT OUT yelled DREAMS AND SCHEMES AND CIRCUS CROWDS I can see what cha wanna do to me You can feel it somethings gonna break Well Im in if youre in Lets make a big mistake some(prenominal) SIDES NOW Ive looked at clouds from both sides nowFrom up and down and still someways Its clouds illusions I pull away I really dont know clouds at all Moons and Junes and ferris wheels The dizzy, dancing way you feel When every fairy tale comes real Ive looked at love that way But now its just some other show You leave em laughing when you go And if you c are dont let them know Dont bound yourself away Ive looked at love from both sides now From give and take and still in some way Its loves illusions I recall I really dont know love at all Tears and fears and feeling regal To say I love you right out loud Dreams and schemes and genus Circus crowds Ive looked at life that wayBut now old friends are acting foreign They shake their heads They say Ive changed Well somethings lost and somethings gained in living every day Ive looked at life from both sides now Ive looked at life from both sides now From win and loose and still somehow Its lifes illusions I recall I really dont know life Ive looked at clouds from both sides now From up and down and still somehow Its clouds illusions I recall I really dont know clouds at all I really dont know life at all THANK YOU To YOU Thanks for listen and making all of this possible. Dad, Patty, Mom, Ron, Colin, Kaela and KatieAmerican Films and Ripped Jeans SkinCARLY RAE JEPSEN CURIOSITY EP p & c 2012 604 RECORDS INC. 101 1001 WEST BROADWAY, UNIT 362, VANCOUVER, BC V6H 4E4. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MANUFACTURED AND DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL MUSIC CANADA. , 2450 VICTORIA PARK AVE. , SUITE 1, TORONTO, ONTARIO M2J 5H3. UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION, COPYING AND RENTAL OF THIS RECORDING IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. I threw a wish in the well Dont ask me Ill never tell I looked at you as it fell And now youre in my way I trade my soul for a wish Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasnt looking for this But now youre in my way Your stare was holding Ripped jeans Skin was showing Hot nightWind was blowing Where you think youre going baby? Hey I just met you And this is crazy But heres my number So call me maybe Its hard to look right at you baby But heres my number So call me maybe Hey I just met you And this is crazy But heres my number So call me maybe And all the other boys Try to chase me But heres my number So call me maybe You took your time with the call I took no time with the fall You gave me nothing at all But still youre in my way I beg and borrow and steal At first sight and its real I didnt know I would feel it But its in my way Your stare was holding Ripped jeans Skin was showing Hot nightWind was blowing Where you think youre going baby? Break a bone Got me on my knees You break my heart Just to watch it bleed Hey I just met you And this is crazy But heres my number So call me maybe Its hard to look right at you baby But heres my number So call me maybe Im sick with love Sick like a disease Dont call me up Just so I can please you Hey I just met you And this is crazy But heres my number So call me maybe And all the other boys Try to chase me But heres my number So call me maybe Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so so bad Before you came into my lifeI missed you so bad And you should know that So call me maybe So dont break me tonight This is crazy love And you know Im gunna follow you home Through the rain Cause I need your love And you know Im gunna follow you home I cant stand the way youre smiling I cant stand the way Im lying Before you came into my life I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so so bad Before you came into my life I missed you so bad And you should know that I missed you so so bad, bad, bad, bad. Its hard to look right at you baby But heres my number So call me maybe Oh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh Will never let me goOh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Curiosity CURIOSITY I know, I know, I know you got the key And you know, you know, you know that its for me Its not up to you, you know its up to me but Curiosity will never let me go Oh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh Will never let me go Oh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh Look at me Left here in the corner Stupid girl I really tried to warn her Walked the streets all night Until you came around Knew that you would come Before you ever even made a sound I know, I know, I know you got the key And you know, you know, you know that its for me Its not up to you, you know its up to me butCuriosity will never let me go PICTURE Cause I need your love and you know Im going to follow you I know, I know, I know you got the key You know, you know, you know that its for me Well I think that we should try it out to see yeah Curiosity So dont break me tonight This is crazy love And you know Im gunna follow you home Through the rain Cause I need your love Yes I need your love So dont break (dont break) me tonight (me tonight) This is crazy love And you know Im gunna follow you home Through the rain Cause I need your love Yes I need your love Will never let me go Oh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh Will never let me goOh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh Curiosity will never let me go I could take a picture Of you and me together No one would believe me No one would believe me TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS I THOUGHT THEYD KEEP US APART IM IGNORING MY HEAD FOLLOW MY HEART CALL ME MAYBE Say it in a whisper That baby it dont get much better Would I like to see you again? You name the day And I will pick the city Well fly away Till then, call me when you miss me If youre asking if Id really like to see you again I say oh just say when Tell me that you feel it This you and me together No one would believe me Even I cannot believe it You kiss me like you mean itOh baby, it dont get much better Would I like to see you again? Darling just say when You name the day And I will pick the city Well fly away Till then, call me when you miss me If youre asking if Id really like to see you again I say oh just say when Two different worlds I thought theyd keep us apart Im ignoring my head Follow my heart Oh you pick the day And I will pick the city Well fly away Till then, call me when you miss me I am willing to wait Cause I just gotta see you again Dont ask no just say when Just say when I could take a picture Of you and me together No one would believe me No one would believe me TALK TO MEEvery morning As I go walking by I feel you looking Thats why I take my time Oh oh yeah Bows and flows of angel hair And ice-cream castles in the air Feather cannons everywhere Ive looked at clouds that way JUST A STEP AWAY Talk to me, why wont you talk to me Cant you see Im burning up When you look like that And Im looking right back Why dont you talk to me Walk with me baby When hes singing his song Well all the young girls sigh And well be wearing those things That make a grown man cry Oh oh yeah yeah IVE BEEN YOURS FROM THE START I can see what cha wanna do to me You can feel it somethings gonna break Well Im in if youre inLets make a big mistake Talk to me, why wont you talk to me Cant you see Im burning up When you look like that And Im looking right back Why dont you talk to me Walk with me baby Come on take me away Ive been yours from the start Summer nights, summer days Ill be your summer heart Come on take me away Ive been yours from the start When its love like that And you loo k like that Talk to me, why wont cha talk to me Cant you see Im burning up When you look like that And Im looking right back Why dont cha talk to me Walk with me baby Come on take me away Ive been yours from the start Summer nights, summer daysIll be your summer heart Come on take me away Ive been yours from the start Talk to me, why wont you talk to me Cant you see Im burning up When you look like that And Im looking right back Why dont you talk to me talk to me Why wont cha talk to me In the space between the words In the silence of your eyes In the hands that know the touch Its the way I feel inside Here we are Dancing cross this floor together With every step I take I seem to want you more than ever You made me love you Look into my eyes I want to tell you Ill never let you down And Ill never go away And if your ever feeling down Im just a step awayIll never let you down And Ill never go away And if your ever feeling down Im just a step, just a step, just a step away Its the bea ting of your heart Its the tear I have to hide Its the sound of your guitar Its the way I feel inside Here we are Dancing cross this floor together With every step I take I seem to want you more than ever You made me love you Look into my eyes I want to tell you If you need a shoulder Or someone to hold you Ill keep my arms open wide Ill be the one who loves you Ill be right there by your side Here we are Dancing cross this floor together With every step I take I seem to want you more than everYou made me love you Look into my eyes I want to tell you Ill never let you down (Ill never let you down) And Ill never go away (And Ill never go away) And if your ever feeling down (And if your ever feeling down) Im just a step away Ill never let you down And Ill never go away And if your ever feeling down Im just a step away Ill never let you down And Ill never go away And if youre ever feeling down Im just a step, just a step, just a step away In the space between the words In the silence o f your eyes In the hands that know the touch Its the way I feel inside IN THE SPACE BETWEEN THE WORDS Ill never let you downAnd Ill never go away And if your ever feeling down Im just a step away Ill never let you down And Ill never go away And if your ever feeling down Im just a step, just a step, just a step away Now they only block the sun They rain and snow on everyone So many things I would have done But clouds got in my way Ive looked at clouds from both sides now TEARS AND FEARS AND FEELING PROUD TO SAY I LOVE YOU RIGHT OUT LOUD DREAMS AND SCHEMES AND CIRCUS CROWDS I can see what cha wanna do to me You can feel it somethings gonna break Well Im in if youre in Lets make a big mistake BOTH SIDES NOW Ive looked at clouds from both sides nowFrom up and down and still somehow Its clouds illusions I recall I really dont know clouds at all Moons and Junes and ferris wheels The dizzy, dancing way you feel When every fairy tale comes real Ive looked at love that way But now its just a nother show You leave em laughing when you go And if you care dont let them know Dont give yourself away Ive looked at love from both sides now From give and take and still somehow Its loves illusions I recall I really dont know love at all Tears and fears and feeling proud To say I love you right out loud Dreams and schemes and circus crowds Ive looked at life that wayBut now old friends are acting strange They shake their heads They say Ive changed Well somethings lost and somethings gained in living every day Ive looked at life from both sides now Ive looked at life from both sides now From win and loose and still somehow Its lifes illusions I recall I really dont know life Ive looked at clouds from both sides now From up and down and still somehow Its clouds illusions I recall I really dont know clouds at all I really dont know life at all THANK YOU To YOU Thanks for listening and making all of this possible. Dad, Patty, Mom, Ron, Colin, Kaela and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment